Embarked on my training to become a Registered Nurse in the year (2009) and achieved that goal at the required time in (2013). I became a Registered Nurse at age twenty-three and worked in several different areas such as adult medical, emergency department Pediatric surgical and to date is stationed at the Pediatric Medical Department and love it.
I have decided to further to further my studies with the University of the Southern Caribbean (USC) in which I am pursuing my bachelors.
I reside in the beautiful twin Island called Trinidad and Tobago and is the last sibling of seven, raised in a fairly stable home with love being the key to my upbringing.
I am fairly athletic and have a great passion for modern dancing. Outdoor activities is my way to relax and relieve stress combined with singing.
My greatest strength comes from my relationship with God.
Social Media accounts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniseJennz

No comments:
Post a Comment